Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Red Iguana LLC

not impressed. No trial period, you can not check how it works actually. Wanted to make sliding like banner but it only have disappear option which stopped working on 3rd day. For $9 app I expected better.

The BADDIE Takeover

I love this app. It's very simple to use, excellent results, and some of the features are free. Awesome Experience, and Results! :)

Young Wilderness

This app does everything we want it to do, has several colours and fonts and themes. It is super cool! we're on the free version and are very happy with it, when we want to go fancier we'll definitely upgrade for more designs and options.

Admirávelle

Has some basic but well needed features, would recommend if you are not into coding, offers you a quick solution.

Celeste Daily

simple and amazing very happy with this helped me a lot with my website especially during these tough time thank you

ISIDEY

Very usefull and friendly so far ! Thank you. I would recomend for newuies, and pro for more advanced, i see there are more adv options but for start for me free is perfect

boysdogymnasticstoo

u guys need to do better on your web site because i said so deal with it thank amd also advertise mu

Shotspresso

Easy and quick to use. Many options including E.g. Stay on page whilst scrolling down. Great app overall

The Precious Home

I needed a quick announcement and this app allowed me to quickly include the announcement on my site, even from my phone. Love it!

Tregene

Really useful as a free app. Easy to use, highly customizable. Wish they allow you to put up multiple banners tho.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 470 471