Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Syka hair

Nice, easy to use. I recommend it especially because when you start you can use it for free. Don't hesitate to use this app

hugobradford

your products are always pretty darn good. I use this bar for announcements at the top of my page and promotions.

Flix n' Chill

Does what it says on the tin! Hassle-free and simple to use, highly effective for advertising discounts.

ConnectFP

so happy I found this :-) quick and easy and fab! Excellent would recommend and use again. Thank you

viridi.shop

Very Nice tool and easy to use. Free version is ok for the beginners. Definitely recommend to try it!

Fluent Trends

I am getting familiar with it. Thus far it seems great. My developer downloaded this app and again I am getting familiar with it. Once I continue using it. I will give a more accurate review.

Tru Inspired Kids

I used this app to help promote my website. This will be a great access to be and my online store...

Casa Luxe Goods

I used the app to keep my customers informed. The app is quick and easy to use. Created my announcement bar in less than a minute.

Michael Brown Optical Art, Inc.

This is a really nice app. Easy to use and helpful. I use it to announce special promotions. Recommended

Charmed Jewellery

This is an amazing app, easy to use and functions perfectly. I have used it for numerous notifications.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 483 484