Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Angie Watts

I love this app! Very user-friendly with great banner options. Highly recommend. Extremely satisfied with the free plan.

maxzol

Very cool and highly recommend to everyone. Looks really good on the site thank you very much.............

Soul Lift Cacao

LOVE THIS APP SO MUCH! It really helps to show a time-sensitive info blast to all my customers. I love being able to customize the colors too. Thank you!

Adorned By You

Wow this APP was so easy to use and it looks great! I downloaded because I recognize the Designers. They have other great Apps that are easy to instal and work well with SHOPIFY. Thank you.

AC Greebs

I needed to go on vacation but let customers know when shipping would resume. This app KILLED it for that. Thanks!

ZEYNABU

This app is awesome - very easy to use! I now have an announcement bar and I was able to customize the colors. Thank you so much!

Aurana Foods

I announce sales for my customers. I have used this app in all my other stores. Very happy with this. Keep up the good work.

The Writer's Glove

Exactly what I was looking for, and simple to use. This is a straightforward app. I got my bar up and running within a few minutes.

Visage Avenir

Very easy to use. Happy with the product. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JWN Shop

Great app! Very good customer support, we are very pleased to find this app on Shopify, it is simple and easy to use. Highly recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 504 505