Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Decoupage Napkins.Com

Got up and running quickly! So far so good. SUPER EASY to use. I like the introductory video on the installation landing page.

Nillux Romania

5 star app! This is really helpful and very intuitive to use! Highly recommend! It makes your life easier :)

Doggeat

This app has helped us to communicate important things from our store. Such as important dates and holidays, discounts, etc. And it is easy to use.

Magnetic Lash Bash / The Diva Lash

I need some time to play around but it did only take me 5 minutes to get a very bold banner on my site...pretty cool stuff. I am actually impressed with how it looks. A banner like this can take your image from 0 to 60 - i highly recommend this. Wish it was priced better for very small businesses. check out my banner at https://www.magneticlashbash.com

Workers Tools - CNC SteelWork

Quick Install - Extremely easy to use - Exactly what i needed to announce different things! Awesome! Good Job!

BC MedEquip

I used this app to make important announcements. It would be better if it smoothly appeared and did not glitch the website when the screen first appears.

House Of Mojo

The QAB is really good, simple and works! Easy to setup and use. We have been using it for a while now.

Pandr

great, easy to use app. very impressed, thank you. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sew Indie NZ

Nice and easy to use, does exactly what I need it to do (displaying alerts around shipping delays for holiday periods or lockdown shipping restrictions).

Surfy's Home Curing Supplies

Used it to show shipping delay due to family holidays. Simple to add and configure. Nice amount of features, even in the free version. Highly recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 512 513