Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

MULLARD MAGIC

Quick Announcement Bar is intuitive and quick to use. Banners are easily customisable with colours and banner placements which are superb. Thank you for this useful free plan banner app!

Penthouse Clothing

I used this app to help me alert customers we are currently unable to accept returns. Love it, thank you

MAGZOstore

Great APP,I think, oh, this is what I want,thank you !!!!! they can make work much easier,Thanks to the author

Zaveza Inc

I used this app to help me promote free shipping which allowed me to upsell without any additional work.

Bling Platinum

Great! I would recommend this app to a friend because it was easy to install and the set up was fast.

Cheeky Fox

Easy to set up and use. Can customize a lot of things even with the free version. Thanks to the app creators

Totolines by Entofoods

really easy to use great for people who don't have a lot of experience I used the free version and worked really well

TANTRUM

we have been using this ap for a little while on our site and it is quite simple and effective. we recommend.

Victory Colours Down to Earth Paints

Love Quick Announcement Bar. It is fantastic, quick, simple and easy to use, even for someone with little technical experience. Can't fault it. It only takes 5 minutes to update and couldn't be easier to use. I totally recommend it.

Gabrielle Izen Design

Brilliant app. So easy to use and to make updates. Good choice of colours and fonts for the free to use option. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 442 443