Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

BFCM App, show your Black Friday sales on a bar, boost sales

Baby Travel Desk

This app is easy to use and understandable. The accuracy of the position is spot in and the Basic plan is just what I needed!

Really Good Ebikes

I use several Hextom apps. Great free and paid plans, and great customer service. You won't be disappointed.

Cock Cage AU

Easy to use, free plan gives you more than enough options to customise your announcement bar to your needs.

Goody Goody Gum Drops

The very best announcement bar available and it's free. Doesn't slow down your website. Highly recommended.

JaneAusten.co.uk

Really useful app for getting precise messages across to different groups of people around the world.

RogueMechanic

This app is what I was looking for. It does what it says it will do. It just works. That is all that I wanted. Thanks!

Rooibos Rocks

Quick Announcement Bar is really easy to install! Really easy to use! It's a great app that gives us exactly what we need.

eastside curry

Wonderful product - easy to use and very quick and intuitive highly recommended. Thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Planner Craving

I wanted to have something for announcement this has help a lot for special days. I really Love this App.

Crazy 8's Bows & More

Easy to figure out how to use and I love that we can have a basic free option! Thank you so much for offering it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 469 470