Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Waphyto

It is very convenient because you can easily install the banner. Although it is easy to install, I think it is connected to migration. I was able to create it for free, which was helpful.

Gypsy Tableware Designs

Easy and quick to install. Also I find it very easy to use and edit. At this stage I am on the free plan and have no issues. Would totally recommend it

My Good Wig

This app is simple and easy to use with the free fearures. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quick, easy and free anouncement bar for their store.

botthms EU

Great App. Really helpful for us to showcase fulfillment options in different countries and offer free shipping ETC.

Sancho & Lola's Closet

I use both this APP and their Free Shipping APP and they are simple to use and effective in helping inform customers during my sales events.

Jude & Me

Great APP easy to use. Creating fast and easy banners which are stress free, this app is one of the easiest to get great results.

Flowers Delight

9.99 for animations only is pretty expensive. would pay 1.99 a month without the extra stuff and just more customizable banner.

Your Hope Doctor

Very easy to use and gives my site a great call to action! I am only using the free version as of now but I am impressed with what they have to offer.

Namiko

So far so good, suuper easy to install and to set up, but you ask me to review you before I've had a chance to see the bar live on mi site, I'll update this later

VacuumStore.com

Used this app to create a COVID-19 message on our store but will continue to use it once the need for that goes away. Very easy to install and understand. Does exactly what it says it will do and looks great!
Plenty of options when just using the free version but the premium ones are interesting as well.