Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote holiday sales on notification bar, and increase sales

Shabby Nook

I have used this app for a few years and its fab for getting quick announcements out onto my website very easy to use and not ever had any coding conflicts or wonky aligning etc. excellent app.

Guide from the Stars

Easy to use, looks great! Have tried the free version and works well. Just what we were looking for.

KIN-Kiss

Pretty easy to use. Free version, so you can start scaling up and then go for the upgraded version that will pay for it self.

Zero Zen

Easy app to install and use, pretty quick to make your first bar and it loaded quick plus its free... thank you

Custclothing

J'ai utilisé cette application pour indiquer à mes clients les réductions que je faisais dans le cadre de ma nouvelle collection. Très facile à utiliser et rendu super. Il serait bien d'avoir plus d'options même payantes pour cela par exemple d'avoir une images défilantes pour toutes les promotions sur la pages d'accueil.

Everything Summercamp

We set up a promotion that was difficult to execute within Shopify's discounts. We needed to set up another page to explain the different discounts and customers weren't seeing this page and taking advantage of the discounts. This obviously hurt our conversion rate. I was concerned about installing an app like this during our holiday sale. I couldn't afford to have something go wrong. I reached out to the Hextom support team and heard back within a few business hours. Their answers to my questions gave me the confidence to go ahead and install the app right away. The app installed easily and I was able to create my first announcement bar in a matter of minutes. Now my customers can't miss the fact that we have a great bonus savings promotions going on during our holiday sale. I look forward to learning more about this app and taking advantage of all it has to offer. Thank you!

REFLECTIONS CO.

Super easy to navigate! I made an announcement in just a few minutes without having to navigate through my theme settings/changing my whole theme

Aglamesis Brothers Inc

Very easy to set up! it would be nice if you could see the bar when you are editing fonts and colors instead of having to scroll up and down between the preview and the settings.

EcigZoo

Excellent app, works very well with lots of options. Easy to install, no code required and offers a lot of possibilities. Thank you

N10Coffee

Really good app. Hopefully, this will increase conversions on my Shopify store. Will recommend to other users.