Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Gazelle lenses

Very easy app and it has very nice options to use I love it! I can't wait to use it on many more holidays

WRAPTIE

Simple to use a good level of customisation for the free version. More than adequate and solved out problem.

The Candle And Incense Shop |We Did Not Invented Incense, But We Perfected It!

This bar has been very helpful for us to make our promotions. Very stable. We are very happy with this app. Recommended!

Tea is the way

Very good app and very easy to setup. Loved the options and the customizations. One thing that would be nice to add is the ability to have a slightly taller bar, with two rows (or more) of text instead of just one. Sometimes being able to split the rows can add more impact to the message.

Riverfront Jewelry

Easy set up... really appreciate that! Easy set (wizard) is important... big time saver. Looking forward to success, and upgrading very soon. Thanks again.

SimpliKo GmbH

Quick and simple to use. Lots of customisation options. Sadly all the good stuff is behind a paywall but its justifiable. Great app!

FIFINE MICROPHONE

Very nice. It's quite easy to use. With different colors and patterns to choose to use, it really makes my announcement stand out.

BSA Electronics

Been great so far, easy to setup and use. Love the price and flexibility of the free level. Keep up the great work guys.

Ausnew Home Care

NICE AND EASY APP! i ENJOY USING IT AS IT IS FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE. I CAN MAKE QUICK ANNOUNCEMENTS WHENEVER I WANT!

molamodel

Great way to communicate with my clients. It's easy to install and they have an outstanding support team.