Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote Black Friday sales on notification bar, increase sales

Parq Desks

The announcement bar is a nice addition to my site. It gives me the option to direct the focus of my promotion to my potential customers when they come to my site. I am pleased with the features available.

splashaffects

This app is awesome! Its quick, easy, and very user friendly. I would definitely recommend to a friend. I cant wait to see what the extended paid version offers. My friend told me about this App and honestly im glad she did.

Butterfly Lash Lab

made it super easy to create an announcement bar. i thought it would be way harder but QAB made it simple

BeardGuru

I used this app at t he top of my website to alert visitors to my current sale. The process was quick and easy and the end result looks great.

Northlord

Amazing app! I use it often for new offers and promos! Check it out! Reccomended. Works great combined with theme colors

Your Next Gem

This has been great to get information out fast. I have used it a lot over the last few years. Very easy to use.

Speichenshop24

Does what you expect and much more - great app! Great number of options available which are embedded into a nice overview - can definitely recommend!

Got Gear Inc

Used this app to make a free shipping banner. Worked perfectly, super easy to use and free plan covers most of the things necessary to have a nice banner.

MJWholesale.com

Great simple app - worth the upgrade from the free version for sure! Makes planning campaigns a breeze!

Health.Life.Style.Mi

Love it. It is so convenient for a shop, and it is so easy to use. Highly recommend. And it is free unless you upgrade it.