Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote holiday sales on notification bar, and increase sales

AOB Nutrition

Great application, and there's a free plan! I would definitely recommend this to a friend or colleague :)

A Girl for All Time UK | Dolls, Books & Gifts

Very easy to set up. Looks good. Took less than a minute to set up. I like that the bar can be excluded from some pages and there are quite a few options for the free version of the app. Looking forward to seeing how it impacts visitors to the site.

Magneti - Der unsichtbare Türstopper

Naja die Bewertungen sprechen ja schon für sich. Und hier noch mein Senf. Auch der kostenlose Plan ist sehr gut. Würde ich weiterempfehlen.

A1textures

Very Helpful app to increase sales, and grab the attention of our customers. I enjoyed the various options to customize our Announcement Bar.

Thaiza Francischini Calçados Femininos

I just set up this nice bar on my Shopify store and it was very easy to use. Even if you don't have any warning to display, it is a good idea to have it ready for any occasion.

Best Buds Plants

Worked like a charm, very easy and flexible!

mylaladeals

Great app!! Like how the app works.
Easy setup, quick Installation.
Need more kind of this.
Got my shop boosted

The Self Styler

Really great simple app, easy to use and great functionality. I would recommend this to any one looking

Glowiee

At first it was all cool and then suddenly it just glitched my website. There was an unnecessary bar that formed because of this app and now I cant do anything about it. Had to remove it and still unnecessary bar remains. Pretty sad right now .

Flaw-Less Faces

Easy peasy! Beautiful and practical. Works really well and looks great on the site. Definitely worth a try