Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

OutbackLED

Made announcements to my website super easy! I can get my customers up to date with our latest sale or promotions!

Melanie Mills Hollywood

Really Good app! I enjoy using it and making great banners for our website! I feel it brings in traffic!

FuzzButt Fursuits

Does what it says on the tin! The interface to set up the banners couldn't be simpler if you tried. Great app!

LeeAnn Scott Premier Jewelry

I have a couple apps by Hextom. Very pleased with ease of installing, customizing, and using the apps. Free plan actually has a lot to offer. Keep up the great work!

Skin Care Soft

C'est une très bonne application. Elle permet d'optimiser le taux de conversion. Les informations importante "code promo etc..." sont visible tout le long de la navigaton du prospect.

EVERBLVCK

Very useful app. Very Highly recommended for all new stores. The free plan does the job for me. Thanks

Kika Tableware

Easy to use!
Efficient.
Recommend to upgrade to premium
Duplicate function saves a lot of effort !!!

Laura Bottas

QAB is really helpful to make my e-shop look crowded and attractive.
Customer surf the shop can easily guide by the announcement.

TKO Bollards

Very good use on multiple sites! I like how you can set it to be clickable, non-clickable and more. Will keep using and recommending to people.

GrooveWasher

Easy to use and edit I have to remember to update it more often to keep the messages relevant. Great work on this. Thanks!