Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Velavida Candle

This app is very helpful in getting conversions. I love that it had a free option and I could try it.

The Missing Piece

Good for a free app. Easy to use. Will keep using it until i find something else more suitable. Try it to know how good it is.

In Shape Mummy

Awesome app. Very easy to use. I highly recommend it. Easy to add to any page and install. Very intuitive.

ooobaby

Love this app - So easy to use and customize for your own needs. Easy to change and applies automatically - so efficient!!

The Outside Lighting Specialists

It been very easy to use.The one time i needed support it was on hand almost immediately. Highly recommended App.

The Urban Survivalist Australia

I've used this App on 3 Shopify Stores now, and everytime its a hit! Always builds contact list or drives up sale items. Love this App.

Ecliptyka

Awesome app for free plan. Thank you very much to let my store more profissional. XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOO

UGEARS Mechanical Models

very nice app for my shop. helped a lot with the sale promotion. thank you the development team!!!!!

Share The Light Boutique

Very user friendly. I used the free version and was still able to make it my own. Great pop up announcement app

Energy Peace Shop

Not that I know if it will work but WOW, that was easy to install! Had my first announcement up in less than a minute! Thank you!