Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote holiday sales on notification bar, and increase sales

River Wolf

Very easy to use, quite many ways to customise. In every way a nice app, that does exactly what it claims to do.

BioStarUS

This app is easy to use, and does just what you want it to do for quick notices on the website. I love being able to save announcements and reuse them so it's not like reinventing the wheel every time.

Sara Palacios Designs

Very easy to install. I am happy with the look. I do not know much about installing apps on my site, but this was easy.

Parq Desks

The announcement bar is a nice addition to my site. It gives me the option to direct the focus of my promotion to my potential customers when they come to my site. I am pleased with the features available.

splashaffects

This app is awesome! Its quick, easy, and very user friendly. I would definitely recommend to a friend. I cant wait to see what the extended paid version offers. My friend told me about this App and honestly im glad she did.

Butterfly Lash Lab

made it super easy to create an announcement bar. i thought it would be way harder but QAB made it simple

BeardGuru

I used this app at t he top of my website to alert visitors to my current sale. The process was quick and easy and the end result looks great.

Northlord

Amazing app! I use it often for new offers and promos! Check it out! Reccomended. Works great combined with theme colors

Your Next Gem

This has been great to get information out fast. I have used it a lot over the last few years. Very easy to use.

Natural Pet Store Singapore

I use this app to add a quick top bar to highlight special deals or make announcements. It is really easy to use!