Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Staple Pigeon

Using it for years and very satisfied. Great app for announcement that change regularly or just a current offer.

Origin Colombia

I am using this app and so far is working well. I am happy with the app, easy to install, many options to choose to design it nicely.

Ling Lang LA

Very easy to utlitze the application it's self explaintory and it is an attention grabber to boost my promotion on my store :)

prefilled communion

I used this app to create a banner on my site and it was easy to use there was a lot of options even on the free option

I Choose Me Tees

This app is a great addition to my new business. I was looking for quick way to identify my type of business to my niche audience. Thanks!

Gyal Vibes Accessories

I love this app! It's very easy to use, I love that it's customizable and I can get my customers to see my message easily and clearly. It has helped my sales and I would definitely recommend every online business to use a quick announcement bar!

Get Paws

I used this app to help me drive traffic to my products page, also to welcome users to my site. very much like this app and recommend it. Easy to use

RoidTest Canada

So far so good. Easy to set and it's free!
Paid version has many other options, will consider it in the future.

Roamers Coffee Club

Great app. Does exactly what you need it to do! Quick and to the point. Definitely will push more sales

Misi Lynks Jewellery

this app is really good and can help people from hesitating on making decisions. It also has a free plan