Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Brick House Market

I used this app to make an announcement banner. Super easy to use - especially for someone who is making their first website.

Muscle Supplements

Easy set up and looking forward to using on our website. Have not put it in action yet but will update later

Pickled Barrel

Wow this app is amazing! It was so easy to install! I have the free version and the bar looks great. It has several bar design options including fonts, colors and bar template. I was even able to include a clickable button on the bar. Love it!

That's Macchia Boutique Bakery

Fantastic app, super easy to use! I love that you can easily control font and size, bar padding, colors, etc even on the free version. I'm sure we will upgrade to the paid version soon.

Monkey Fist Survival

Gets the job done even with the Free plan. Amazing app! Would definitely recommend it to all my fellow marketers!

Luxe Blooms

This is a great app, i use it every day. Very easy to use, customisable and looks good, highly recommend.

Signs Of Abundance

Great app. Thanks for my banner! It seems to be no charge for what I have used it for so I am very grateful thanks.

Peppermint Dream Boutique

I am using the free version. It works as advertised, no special integration needed. Perfect as an extra info bar for customers.

Self-Xpreshon

Easy to set up and no technical skills needed. User friendly instructions that allowed for greater interaction with app.

Drop Ship1

I highly recommend. Very user friendly. There is a paid plan, but the FREE plan has much to offer. Give it a try, you will not be dissapointed.