Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

OMONI BOUTIQUE

very easy to use, very user friendly via mobile or desktop! I would highly recommend - no fuss or muss, simple, clean and gets the message across!

A Quiet Office

Simple, easy to use and set-up! I created my flash sale announcement bar up and running in no-time! Would definitely recommend.

France Media Shop

Announcement Bar is a simple and easy application that does exactly what I want it to do. Well done!

Daira's Jewelry

REALLY EASY AND HELPFUL. IT was great at what i needed for my new website launch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LazyLure

This app is awesome! Quick bar made and really enjoy the authenticity of the app and how easy it is to use. Thanks!

Lucille's Design Boutique

...........took seconds to set up........ SO AWESOME!
If you need something simple like I did, this is for you

Alvaro apparel

Very easy to use! Looks good and it’s effective much better than Shopify’s standard announcement bars!

Purses Paris

best app ever, functional and easy to use. Enjoy to work with them. All Free and that matter for young dropshipper ! Thanks for your work and sharing
Regards

Playlingerieshop

What a great urgency building tool. This helps us get those clicks that we need during our relaunch.

Beauty By J. Brazil

I used this app to alert my customer about covid-19 delays. it's very easy to use. great app. i recommend it