Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

ItsOnlyOneYou

Good so far. I have not had an issues as of yet. I haven't received a conversion from it. So I'm waiting to see how this goes.

Utah Balloon Creations

Easy to use, very effective way to add clickable feature to the top of the page. Thank you so much for your help!

Band Supplies UK

Does what it says on the tin! Easy to use, would recommend..........................................

Ultraviolet Digital

Good service. Easy and Free, too! Actual small store owner and not a bot. Just wanted to show appreciation for a solid app. :)

eileenshoppingdeals

I use this app to make all of my announcements concerning sales and any change that occurred in my online store.

Family Gift Company

This app helps me make quick changes to announcement so that all visitors can see important things. I do wish changing text color was a little easier, though.

Speshtique

This app did a great job. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to display a "Free shipping" or any special announcement on their page.

Green Koala

We have used this app for about 2 years now. We use the free version to promote specials each month. It is quick to set up and use, and offers flexibility in terms of display, how long it appears, adding buttons to link to other pages, and more. I like that it actually "listens" when customers close the x so it doesn't keep showing on the same session. Allowing customers to choose when they want to see something and when it is a nuisance is important for usability. In 2 years I have never had any issues with the notification bar. It works great!

Pawlicious & Company

Love this app. It is simple, straight forward, easy to use. Free plan has many features. We are going to continue to use.

Shoodry

Unfortunately, the bar loads very slowly, seconds after the side loads. Great features but that is really a tough decision to make between looks/performance.