Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

3 Red Rovers

This app is very easy to use and is straightforward. It helps to have the bar stay static when a customer scrolls. I highly recommend to include with your site.

Lioness

Easy to use and get started! I wish there were a/b testing with this but otherwise it's been fantastic for a simple to use top bar that you can adjust depending on page and audience.

LUJOSUIT

VERVERY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!VERY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!VERY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!VERY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!VERY NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!Y NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

toy4geek

They call it 'Quick' for some reason. Very simple and 'to the point' app. Only we need some sort of floating review of Announcement Bar, so when we change the style we don't need to go all the way up to the top of the page.

Thank you very much.

Maha Lozi

Quick, easy and effective with a lot of colour and image options to suit your online store's vibe/theme.

Cape Coffee Beans

This has been so useful during the COVID-19 lockdown. It has helped us keep our customers up to date. Thank you!

InnysTheBrand

ALTR

Needed to create an announcement and didn't want to edit my theme's code. This did the job very easily and quickly!!

eShop Revolution

Best Quick Announcement Bar App!!! My theme did not have an announcement bar and I came across Quick Announcement Bar.

Sugar + Spoon

i love how easy this app is! Totally new to shopify and it its super easy to use! Thank you for providing a free version - hoping to upgrade soon!