Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

pearlsnlucent.com

the best announcement bar in the market. the free version does wonders. thank you. been using it for more than two years. Finally proving a review

Divine Poetry

It is a very easy and simple app to set up, it looks great also. I am very happy with the app so far!

simplyfrenchvintage

Excellent App and very easy to use - Thank you. It has been used to give shipping information at the head of the website, all done in only 10 minutes.

kolpaworld.com

What a great tool to let people know about our current situation! Million thanks to a developer.

Veteran Bee

Very quick to install and customize............completed everything in under 5 minutes. I am happy!

Sparkle Style Co.

just now trying it out and it's super intuitive to use! looking forward to trying out all the different options

LPG Creative

The most responsive and helpful tech support I have worked with out of 5 different apps! I needed something a little custom and it was done in an hour. Karen was great and the product is easy to use. Made my day!

Elevé Cosmetics

that was super easy! :) I've only used it one time but so far so good. Will update review as necessary!

Ralston Fabrics

Very easy. Not looked at it yet, but was very simple to set up. If I hadn't had a couple of glases of wine, I could probably say something more useful :-)

Bicycle Booth

Good app. but would've been even better if you could add more than bar on different pages. If they change it, it will be 5 stars.