Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

NOVUS Mall

This App is one of the most excellent apps you may find. I'm a just a beginner in using these things and in ten minutes I have my banner created with beautiful design, super clear fonts to read and wonderful colors. I highly recommend this great App that is helping to get in communicating or informing your customers about whatever, in just minutes and in a easy way.
I really appreciate the high standard used by the Team that created QAB, because make my life easier and avoid me to waste precious time on posting info which is relevant for my customer to find & read it easily.
Thanks a lot! Be all you blessed!

The Pawlished Pet

Overall very good for beginners or experts with the choice to customize as much or as little as you prefer

Better Nature

I created a simple announcement banner in a matter of seconds, the app is easy to use. However I wouldn't mind having a possibility of selecting certain words and making them bold, since I'm not a coder. :)

Grassroots Self Treatment

This is a simple to use and very versatile app! I was able to announce an automatic discount being applied in the cart.

Cardinals Delivery

Nice and easy app. Options for all sorts of businesses and situations. Highly recommend to anyone for ease of use and helping direct traffic

SUVA Lapidary Supply

Great way to get an announcement bar at cart page. The free plan is useful for my shop and options for upgrading exist if we need to grow it. The app is simple and easy to setup, pretty straightforward!

Wanderlust Sea Salt LLC

The Announcement Bar allows me to leave notes for our customers without having to get into the code of the site itself. If we're running a special or extending our shipping date due to taking vacation, it's a quick fix. Thank you! Highly recommend, especially for those of us who cluelessly run our own sites. :)

WineToShare

Amazing app, really helpful in allowing me to make important announcements to my customers without having to tinker with the Themes on Shopify

GG Gallery

Great easy to use app that allows you to display messages and discounts on a banner. Easy to setup on your site.

Revelation Store

Very Helpful. No code involved. Thank you! Used it on the top of the website for a basic information.