Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

poshpinks

This app is super easy to use. It's exactly the simple bar I was looking to add to my shop. The free plan also has everything I need.

unistore

i really like its use ful i was really looking for somthing like this ! and i found it i was felt really happy thankkkk youu

ThePaintedLeaf

Works just as I need it to. I have the free version and it is not too restrictive, but I can also see a benefit of the paid version if you would like statistics.

Lyrical Posters

Quick and easy, overall amazing! The announcement bar is fully customizable which is great. Would reccomend!

Roving House

It's a very simple way to show a sale or special going on in your store. I use it all the time to draw my customers' attention.

RAWDA SHOP

Thank you for making this App, I used it to add another announcement bar, It looks great, and it's easy to use.

thesweetwatch.com

absolutely very easy to use. like it, real time showing the final look, i like it's customization, and it's free to use, very friendly for starters

Tastefullydone Hometique

Great app. Perfect for business promotions. The downside: gives limited options with page promotion.

Chantal Beauty

I really love using this app. My site needed this. The app is very easy to use. Everything is made easy for you to understand.

Pre-DX, Southeast Healthcare Consultants, LLC

This app is Extremely easy to set up. You don't need any code knowledge. I'll let you know how it works in 30 days.