Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

booksaveur.com

Very nice app, quick and easy ! It helped me put an announcement in my store in minutes. Totally recommend !

The Fashion Foundation

I've been using this app for years and have no complaints! So easy to use and change when needed. Highly recommend.

GRWN Skincare

Great and easy tool to use when running specials and promotions. I specifically use it during the holiday season to help boost conversions. Definitely recommend!

Biome Skateboard

It is useful and quick, a great app to make quick announcement. Multiple choice of banners even with free plan.

The Silver Pentacle

I've only used the app once and have not yet really tested it out thoroughly, but after having set up one announcement bar I can say that it was very easy and for a free version had enough customization options for my needs. Would recommend based on my limited use and experience.

TruEthnics - Connect to your Roots

A very user friendly and easy to use app. A must-have if you want to quickly make some announcements on your storefront. Plenty of options in Free version also. Support is also great if you need! Highly recommend.

Lacoutureco

WOW WOW WOW SUPER USER FRIENDLY. EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL LOOK AS WELL. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. A+++++++++

Not Your Basic Pets

Created my black Friday bar, took me 10 seconds, really easy, all I needed for shouting out my BFCM sale.

Floating Picture World

This app was beyond helpful. I was able to download it, install it, and place a sale banner on my site in just a few minutes. Last minute sale advertisement.

ISLP

This app is pretty awesome so far! I just set it up so I haven't really gotten to experience it yet. But I did like how easy it was to set up. I also love the customization features. I just relaunched so I can't invest in the paid plan yet but if this helps me generate sales I'll be able to do so.