Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Relievet

Great app, works well, no bugs. .....................................................................................

Carol Workinger Studio

I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is looking for an announcement bar. It is intuitive and a pleasure to use.

Odyssey Online Store

I have recently installed this app for my store and it works well. Simple installation. Easy to use. Does what i expect from it.

Omens Apothecary

This app is very straight forward and easy to use. It does exactly as it says it does. That is a relief after all of the other apps I have tried without the same success.

toyoutoday

The app has done exactly what I wanted, I like it
The app has done exactly what I wanted, I like it

Heron Circuits

The app allowed me to quickly configure the Announcement Bar to include the exact hex colors I needed, to match the site's color scheme.

Designer Supplied

Always great apps from hextom. Easy to use and the free plan is probably more than enough for 99% of the stores out there (including mine).

smartshop

Just set it up - looks pretty good! Many thanks for sharing this free app with the Shopify community.

Hubbs & Co.

This is an easy to use and helpful app to add a simple announcement to your website. Highly recommended!

Pickshopy

Hi, Thank you so much for this, its really helpful applications on us..
Have A Great Day More Power..