Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

GiantRobotStore

This app is helpful and simple to use. Need to get a message out. Perhaps it's about Shipping delays due to Covid 19? This will work. I'm using the free version at moment, and when I get time I'll investigate the rest of this app. If you need to get something up quick this is it.

Fortnite-Codes - Special Skins

Does all that I need, perfect for announcements, warning, discounts, and many other things. The limit is just your immagination.

dare to wear your hair

I use this app to create announcement bars when I need to communicate something to my customers. This is an amazing app. It is quick and easy to use. The customer support responds quickly and they are very helpful. I would highly recommend this app. You will not be disappointed.

AutoClubHero.com

Great tool bar. Reliable and good attention grabber. I like the customization and design options to match the style and theme of my site.

Zulu Sleep

Really easy to use! Highly recommend - Note, we only use the basic functionality and free plan. Again - I highly recommend.

Quirkyonline

A great app and it was so easy to use. Has great functions even on the free app, recommended to all.

Wild Cactus Collective LLC

I used this app to give me another announcement bar and its great! So many options with the free plan. Definitely satisfied.

Three Brothers Wineries and Estates

This is a great app! It is easy to use and has great options, even on the free version. I would recommend this app to anyone.

CAPICLEAN

Simple, affordable and has all the features I need. I am using the free plan only though. For now it's enough.

SpendClever

I am using this app.
It is good and simple to install and use, literally 2 click setup.
I would recommend it for anyone who need cool Announcement bar.
Keep doing good work.