Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote holiday sales on notification bar, and increase sales

A1textures

Very Helpful app to increase sales, and grab the attention of our customers. I enjoyed the various options to customize our Announcement Bar.

Thaiza Francischini Calçados Femininos

I just set up this nice bar on my Shopify store and it was very easy to use. Even if you don't have any warning to display, it is a good idea to have it ready for any occasion.

Best Buds Plants

Worked like a charm, very easy and flexible!

mylaladeals

Great app!! Like how the app works.
Easy setup, quick Installation.
Need more kind of this.
Got my shop boosted

The Self Styler

Really great simple app, easy to use and great functionality. I would recommend this to any one looking

Glowiee

At first it was all cool and then suddenly it just glitched my website. There was an unnecessary bar that formed because of this app and now I cant do anything about it. Had to remove it and still unnecessary bar remains. Pretty sad right now .

Flaw-Less Faces

Easy peasy! Beautiful and practical. Works really well and looks great on the site. Definitely worth a try

River Wolf

Very easy to use, quite many ways to customise. In every way a nice app, that does exactly what it claims to do.

BioStarUS

This app is easy to use, and does just what you want it to do for quick notices on the website. I love being able to save announcements and reuse them so it's not like reinventing the wheel every time.

Sara Palacios Designs

Very easy to install. I am happy with the look. I do not know much about installing apps on my site, but this was easy.