Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote holiday sales on notification bar, and increase sales

Mademoiselle Bourgeois

Pratique, efficace, hyper simple. Rien à redire ... pour les gens qui débutent et qui cherchent des outils simples, c'est parfait merci !

Pure Goat Soapworks

App works well, easy to use, and it's free! I have used it for two or three years and haven't had a problem.

JustNatureStore

I used this app to emphasize the message I wanted to give to the visitors. It was really easy to set up with a good interface. I would recommend this app to others because even though it's a free version it satisfies most of your needs.

Mayramunoz.me

Super easy!!! Can you guys please do it with timing though!? so that if I need a bar for a weekend only I just time when to show up and then when is finish?

J&S Survival

Does exactly what it says! Took no time to install and configure. Setting up our first store, and this just made things a lot easier.

nrvanafit

Great app, free version lets you have an announcement bar tag free.
Easy to use, not like other apps I have tried

DUAL WIELD STUDIO

Super easy to use and customizable with our storefront. Lots of options to tweak/tailor it and you can set it up to be visible or travel while scrolling. Thanks!

Oakenheist

Great, easily customisable and does what I need it to do. Two thumbs up ! Would definitely recommend this

Shoe Barb

l love this app and it's very user-friendly!! Quick announcement bar is awesome. I will continue to use this on my website.

Twenty Four Wild

I am using the free version. The set up was very simple and clear, and the banner looks clean and displays without errors on both desktop and mobile. Thank you.