Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

groomparadise

I liked how easy and INTUITIVE it was to use! Kudos. I enjoyed using it and recommend it HIGHLY.

Body Hut

I like this app as it allowed me to put a banner on my website. It was easy to use too. Would recommend.

Flare's

Easy Install, excited to use this app. Love custom features and that I’m able to add my own background.

Chenille Boutique - DESIGNER FASHION HOUSE

Took me quick couple minutes to add what I wanted.
Many other features if under premium upgraded account.

Soaping With Lollie

I just installed it and it was easy breezy! Looking forward to seeing the impact of it. I appreciate the easy of finding apps through shopify.

The Love Box Flowers

Love this application and have been using it for a while in my shop. Would recommend to anyone. No surprises.

Kratzbilder.de

This App is really great and the support is fast and very friendly. i can rate this App with 5 Stars. Thank you very much1

Top Deals Online

Im currently using this app due to the COVID-19 situation to have a announcement bar permanently at the top of my store and i must say this is a brilliant app, simple and effective with many options. I am currently using the free version as im not taking any orders but i will be upgrading to paid when my store is up & running after this situation.

If you want to see it in action got to my store topdealsonline.shop. You wont regret it, its a must have for really important messages to show your customers or to improve your sales (yet to use this type of messages but im sure will be excellent).

Artisan Boutique

Very easy to use. Love the option of having the announcement bar always be visible when scrolling so it can't be missed. Great app thanks!

Covet Polewear

Seems good so far- easy and simple app to use. Good customisable features and does what I expected it to.