Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote holiday sales on notification bar, and increase sales

Family Gift Company

This app helps me make quick changes to announcement so that all visitors can see important things. I do wish changing text color was a little easier, though.

Speshtique

This app did a great job. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to display a "Free shipping" or any special announcement on their page.

Green Koala

We have used this app for about 2 years now. We use the free version to promote specials each month. It is quick to set up and use, and offers flexibility in terms of display, how long it appears, adding buttons to link to other pages, and more. I like that it actually "listens" when customers close the x so it doesn't keep showing on the same session. Allowing customers to choose when they want to see something and when it is a nuisance is important for usability. In 2 years I have never had any issues with the notification bar. It works great!

Pawlicious & Company

Love this app. It is simple, straight forward, easy to use. Free plan has many features. We are going to continue to use.

Shoodry

Unfortunately, the bar loads very slowly, seconds after the side loads. Great features but that is really a tough decision to make between looks/performance.

Heady Candles

use this app multiple times a week to change my deals. Easy and straight forward. I would recommend this app for all their stores.

SKINMOZ MARKET

VERY HELPFULL , EASY TO ETUP really i love it , very recommended VERY HELPFULL , EASY TO ETUP really i love it , very recommended

goodMix Foods

Super easy and effective. Can be set up by a neanderthal in 2 min and looks great. Just what I needed for my "free shipping" message.

PLAYTIME TOYS

thanks so much worked like a charm. I used other apps and this one is a lot easier to use. thanks so much

Usilia

L'app est très complète on peut changer la couleur, mettre des boutons... Je la conseille les yeux fermés