Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Shoe Barb

l love this app and it's very user-friendly!! Quick announcement bar is awesome. I will continue to use this on my website.

Twenty Four Wild

I am using the free version. The set up was very simple and clear, and the banner looks clean and displays without errors on both desktop and mobile. Thank you.

We Have Your Prints

Easy and intuitive to use. I was able to set it up on my online art gallery, We Have Your Prints in no time at all.

Apparel by MO

It's really quick and easy to use. I like it a lot. It's easy to integrate and made my shop look nice

fitnesspartsrepair

Very easy to use! Macros are tight and this really came through in a pinch as I needed a banner pronto!

Sweet Thang Baked Goods

I used this app to create an emergency message to my customers when a hurricane was approaching our area. Very helpful.

Sandy Bee Mine

I used the free version of the app to create a banner ad for my site pages. Worked just fine. Thank you QAB!

SeKoyaa.com

Vraiment pas mal comme appli pour les débutants! je recommande, c'est simple à prendre en main et à modifier !

treethis

Very good app. So far, so good. Its simples, efficient, customizable and free. Everything I was looking for in this type of announcements

KetanGreenMateria

It is an easy app to use, promotion is key to create a successful business and discounts is a very proven strategy to make conversions and loyalty.