Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

SCHAUMEX®

great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great

Alabama VTG

Been using this app for a couple years - very simple yet very effective and accomplishes what I want to do. Highly recommend.

Candy Shoppe Parlor

Awesome App, and that's just the free version. I am so happy with my results/the final product! Thank you for creating. Seriously, use this app! I used the free version to create a banner for my store. Plenty of good free custom options. I will eventually purchase the paid version.

Bauslashes

This app does not work .. downloaded it, created an announcement but it does not show up on my site, is there a glitch?

City Bird

We've used this app for a couple years. It's a super great and simple app to get your message across. We highly recommend it.

Safety Rail Source

Very easy to install and use. I don't see the emoji function, however I've just started getting into it. It would be nice if some additional features were part of basic package.

Hazard Sky

Simple and easy. Works great and easy to configure. Plenty of options for how to display bars and customize

mimascotapreferida

L'application est bien faite les options semblent vraiment intéressantes, mais le prix de l'abonnement mensuel me semble trop élevé.

ハニーバターアーモンドオンラインストア

このアプリは最高のアプリだと思います!
できれば2段とかバーをつけられたらもっと嬉しいです。
あと、文字ごとに色を変えられたら嬉しいです。
しかし無料でここまでの機能があるのは嬉しいです!
しかし無料版でここまでのサービスを定

UVclean™

Very useful and it is easy to understand how creating a bar so really thanks to QAB it helps me a lot