Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote Black Friday sales on notification bar, increase sales

Sandy Bee Mine

I used the free version of the app to create a banner ad for my site pages. Worked just fine. Thank you QAB!

Future Fitness Store

I used this app to make a quick notification bar it works well and it's very seamless customization options are lacking but there is a code area.

SeKoyaa.com

Vraiment pas mal comme appli pour les débutants! je recommande, c'est simple à prendre en main et à modifier !

treethis

Very good app. So far, so good. Its simples, efficient, customizable and free. Everything I was looking for in this type of announcements

KetanGreenMateria

It is an easy app to use, promotion is key to create a successful business and discounts is a very proven strategy to make conversions and loyalty.

Stachie

it's perfect for what I needed free to use and very simple to work with I will use in future time and time again

Melodykolins

Nice and i like it
Every body suppose to use it ,i like the color and its easy to Download and star

PugetSoundLabs

Just downloaded it. QAB Seems to work great. Easy to use, quick and simple. Free version had what I needed, but if I did decide to upgrade, design options are good, but may go to their other product FSB for more dynamic 'sales' options.

Meraki XXVII Boutique

Super quick, super easy, and it made my website look more professional. Love this app. Glad I decided to use.

DefyTheCrux

Works super well for making a simple, but effective announcement bar. exactly what we were looking for!