Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Alovarlo

THIS APP WAS SO FAST. EASY. GET'S THE JOB DONE! PROBABLY THE EASIEST CUSTOMIZATION AVAILABLE WITHIN SHOPIFY!

Metal Mommy co

The easiest Shopify app I have ever used! I absolutely love it and can not wait to explore all of it's many features to personalize my banner. Thank you so much! I am impressed how it is free. Very useful, the only thing I am disappointed in is the fact that I did not find this sooner!!!!

Dtexshop.com

Easy integration! Just started with this app will update about it's features once imlemented and works

L&B love beautiful

Application ultra intuitive et rapide à mettre en place. Elle répond exactement à mes besoins, j'en suis ravie.

Scratchartco

Awesome app. Really easy to use, gives the user pretty much everything they want for a banner at the top of their page

KySimone Kollection

I used this app to help me make an announcement banner and it was a quick and easy app to use. Very necessary when it comes to business

Medical Video Courses

Really Perfect app, i Highly recommend you to use it, many customization options even in free mode, all you need for announcing is here, don't miss it

Red Yellow Black

I got recommended this app from shopify support as I needed a free banner to announce my xmas cut off dates. Has the features I needed at no extra cost so I recommend. Easy to use. It has extra features I hope to use if my income increases.

Accent Pieces 'n More

This app saved me from having to mess with the fluid code and it works so well. Very easy to customize the look and feel of your banner. Thumbs up!

Raven's Way - Pathways to Discovery

I used this app it's awesome. I am recommended to all of us. Please use it and try to better experience in eCommerce world