Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote Black Friday sales on notification bar, increase sales

Sternstaubleds

Definitely a great app. You can customize a lot without even paying anything. I can definitely recommend it!

Cute Shoes N Stuff

It's very easy to install. My store is new so we shall see how it goes. I like the fact that you can put whatever you want and that it has options to move all across the page while the customers are shopping.

I'm using the free trial now but depending on how it goes...I may upgrade

NylahMarieCollections

This app was a big help to me and did not require difficult coding! Made adding an announcement bar so much easier. When I ran into a slight issue with the bar’s appearance on the mobile version of my store, I contacted customer service of the app and received a response as well as a solution all in the same day! Thank you for all your help, I highly recommend this app!

Moss Boss

It was very easy to use. There were 0 complications. I like the app. I will always use this to edit my banners.

SteelJoy!

I just wanted to see if this app will help me get sales. I am giving three stars for now. Thanks I will check back later.

Cosmic-Ash-Boutique

The set up is quick and easy and provides an awesome selection of free templates. Amazing app to turn website visits into conversions on your website.

Rowzei

I used this app to place my announcement bar where I please. Its great! I can also edit the colors, making it fit my theme!

Red Iguana LLC

not impressed. No trial period, you can not check how it works actually. Wanted to make sliding like banner but it only have disappear option which stopped working on 3rd day. For $9 app I expected better.

The BADDIE Takeover

I love this app. It's very simple to use, excellent results, and some of the features are free. Awesome Experience, and Results! :)

Young Wilderness

This app does everything we want it to do, has several colours and fonts and themes. It is super cool! we're on the free version and are very happy with it, when we want to go fancier we'll definitely upgrade for more designs and options.