Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Jardin Malin Shop

Super appli ! Je voulais une appli qui me permette de mettre une barre d'information qui se déplace et QAB fait ça très bien

Folkcraft Instruments

Great app. Free. (I use some of this company's paid apps, too, also very good.) .

UKWUDance

I used this app and helped me a lot really recommended! Easy to use and free features to test immediately

BabySpace Shop

Simple, easy to use and does exactly what I require from the free app. Has worked great with Debut theme so far with no glitches. Thanks for having a free version.

Go Good NZ

Nice and easy way to display geo-specific message. The tracking of the clicks is an interesting feature. Message update is sometime a bit too slow to be effective but it's not a deterrent.
I would recommend this app.

GiantRobotStore

This app is helpful and simple to use. Need to get a message out. Perhaps it's about Shipping delays due to Covid 19? This will work. I'm using the free version at moment, and when I get time I'll investigate the rest of this app. If you need to get something up quick this is it.

Fortnite-Codes - Special Skins

Does all that I need, perfect for announcements, warning, discounts, and many other things. The limit is just your immagination.

dare to wear your hair

I use this app to create announcement bars when I need to communicate something to my customers. This is an amazing app. It is quick and easy to use. The customer support responds quickly and they are very helpful. I would highly recommend this app. You will not be disappointed.

AutoClubHero.com

Great tool bar. Reliable and good attention grabber. I like the customization and design options to match the style and theme of my site.

Zulu Sleep

Really easy to use! Highly recommend - Note, we only use the basic functionality and free plan. Again - I highly recommend.