Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Quirkyonline

A great app and it was so easy to use. Has great functions even on the free app, recommended to all.

Wild Cactus Collective LLC

I used this app to give me another announcement bar and its great! So many options with the free plan. Definitely satisfied.

Three Brothers Wineries and Estates

This is a great app! It is easy to use and has great options, even on the free version. I would recommend this app to anyone.

CAPICLEAN

Simple, affordable and has all the features I need. I am using the free plan only though. For now it's enough.

SpendClever

I am using this app.
It is good and simple to install and use, literally 2 click setup.
I would recommend it for anyone who need cool Announcement bar.
Keep doing good work.

groomparadise

I liked how easy and INTUITIVE it was to use! Kudos. I enjoyed using it and recommend it HIGHLY.

Body Hut

I like this app as it allowed me to put a banner on my website. It was easy to use too. Would recommend.

Flare's

Easy Install, excited to use this app. Love custom features and that I’m able to add my own background.

Chenille Boutique - DESIGNER FASHION HOUSE

Took me quick couple minutes to add what I wanted.
Many other features if under premium upgraded account.

Soaping With Lollie

I just installed it and it was easy breezy! Looking forward to seeing the impact of it. I appreciate the easy of finding apps through shopify.