Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote holiday sales on notification bar, and increase sales

Roving House

It's a very simple way to show a sale or special going on in your store. I use it all the time to draw my customers' attention.

RAWDA SHOP

Thank you for making this App, I used it to add another announcement bar, It looks great, and it's easy to use.

thesweetwatch.com

absolutely very easy to use. like it, real time showing the final look, i like it's customization, and it's free to use, very friendly for starters

Chantal Beauty

I really love using this app. My site needed this. The app is very easy to use. Everything is made easy for you to understand.

Pre-DX, Southeast Healthcare Consultants, LLC

This app is Extremely easy to set up. You don't need any code knowledge. I'll let you know how it works in 30 days.

Divers Gifts

What a fantastic App, lots of functionality to provide updates to your customers, very happy to give a 5 star review.

WAANDS

Great customizability! Works perfect and can be modified to fit the design of your site, with many specific configuration options like location-specifics.

Printable Candy

This app works fine. So far so good. The free notification bar is simple yet effective. Good for new shops. Thank you

Ozark Outdoorz

Very simple to use! Lots of options and great design! I would highly recommend this app especially to beginners like me!

Address America

This is an incredible app that allows us to quickly and easily create notification bars for any reason. We used it for BF-CM, Christmas delivery deadlines, and ongoing promotions. It is easy to use, flexible, and powerful. Well made!