Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Stachie

it's perfect for what I needed free to use and very simple to work with I will use in future time and time again

Melodykolins

Nice and i like it
Every body suppose to use it ,i like the color and its easy to Download and star

PugetSoundLabs

Just downloaded it. QAB Seems to work great. Easy to use, quick and simple. Free version had what I needed, but if I did decide to upgrade, design options are good, but may go to their other product FSB for more dynamic 'sales' options.

Meraki XXVII Boutique

Super quick, super easy, and it made my website look more professional. Love this app. Glad I decided to use.

DefyTheCrux

Works super well for making a simple, but effective announcement bar. exactly what we were looking for!

MÍNIMA HOME

FAMILY VIBEZ INK

Really quick and easy setup with a tons of options. Simply amazing. Thank you! First time doing a Shopify store, so if anything changes i'll revisit, but as of now this is just great!

Jessica's Jewelry Boutique LLC

Very easy to use. Does exactly what I need it to do. Very happy with app. I will definitely be upgrading soon.

MILIAN ŠHADE

VERY EASY TO USE, HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR EVERYONE TO DOWNLOAD, INSTRUCTIONS ARE CLEAR AND CONCISE TO USE

Le Walk-in MGVM

This feature helped me solve a mistake i did while creating a promotion. I was able to reach to my customer to explain further more.... Thank you.