Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote Black Friday sales on notification bar, increase sales

ëvol bottle

Super easy to use. Great modification options even in the free version! It's great that I get to incorporate my brand colours.

Enzymedica

I used this app a couple of times to create announcement bars on our e-commerce store. They work great when you want a quick notification to your customers for a holiday or other event, limited or ongoing. The only thing I didn't like was I was unable to insert an image into the banner. That would have made it even better.

TARGET Golf

We are running an indoor simulator/driving range business. We used this app for encouraging customers to book online. Simple and easy to set up. Thank you from Toronto, Canada. http://tgfi.ca

RareGlo Organic Shea Products

I used this app to make quick updates on my website. Easy to use and create. I love it. Thank you for a great app.

ZsaZsa Fine Costume Jewelry & Accessories

This app is very good. I got a bit confused in the beginning being hopeless with anything technical. But I got help. Actually its very easy and a great addition to any website. highly recommended.

Eight Stacks

I used this app to place a message on the top of the homepage for our client. I could not figure how to do this by myself.

fitzBODY.com

We've been successfully using the app for the Free Shipping header on fitzBODY.com. Easy to use, looks great!

Clothes By Locker Room

Very helpful app! Recommend it. I use it to announce promos, new collections, and FREE delivery shipping.

MilaMela.com

Fantastic! Just uploaded now & had the bar I wanted within 10 minutes.
Only recommendation would be a preview on the site before going live but otherwise its a very easy to use app. The bar looks exactly how I wanted & I like that it scrolls.
Great App! Love it!

Hartenziel

I used this app to create a banner for my online store. So easy to use - all the steps + setup are contained on one page.