Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Protection for Humanity

HELPFUL. Easy to set up and use. Free. HELPFUL. HELPFUL. Easy to set up and use. Free. HELPFUL. Easy to set up and use. Free.

Ralston Fabrics

Very easy. Not looked at it yet, but was very simple to set up. If I hadn't had a couple of glases of wine, I could probably say something more useful :-)

Trouper Prints

The app is quick to install and what I really love about it is that the announcement bar is totally customizable.

S.T.A.R.S

Great, but doesn't work. Had some problems trying to put it together, apparently didn't work for my template.

Mjlacquer

This App is ok, for what I need. . Just wish I could do more than 1 announcement bar. Unless I don’t know what I’m doing.

Miami Food Co.

I hate it when free apps don't do everything I want (hahahahaha I kid, I kid.) This quick announcement bar is so unbelievably easy to install, customize, and make live it's completely ridiculous. One day I'll cave and spend the $10/month for intra-day rotation of the bars & other goodies, but in the meantime, I'm grateful for this free version. Just do it.

Safety Rail Source

Very easy to install and use. I don't see the emoji function, however I've just started getting into it. It would be nice if some additional features were part of basic package.

mimascotapreferida

L'application est bien faite les options semblent vraiment intéressantes, mais le prix de l'abonnement mensuel me semble trop élevé.

The Pyjama Shop Online

I used this app to create the COVID banner which is great. But I can't afford any extra expenditure at the moment and it only allows one banner at a time. I was trying to use a banner on my kids page to direct to a clients website for Ramadan product and it pauses the COVID one. So it only allows one banner to be active unless you upgrade to Premium. Not great when you're trying to keep costs down during lockdown.

Pura Cultura

So far so good. My only wish is there was a quick way to modify the text to be bold, italicized etc.