Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

SXGCOSMETICS

I like it because it gives many options! Plus it add more to your website and helps customers get to free shipping with the automatic calculation in the bar.

Shearadiance

This App was very easy to set up. It was just what I was looking for to set up a warm-weather advisory on our home page

Ovolo Karachi

Its takes time to load, For Free the application is good compare to paid apps of this basic function which shopify lacks

practicalproto.com

Simple and easy to use! There isn't much more to say than that, but apparently I have to say more to submit the review.

Bincheys

I love this app. It does exactly what I need and looks very nice. It is easy to install and when I needed help, the team responded immediately. Thanks!

Mahogany Lace

This is a great app! It's super easy to use and I love the look of the bar on my site. Highly recommend.

Heavy Clouds

Great, useful app. highly recommended. Many customizable options. Well done!

Les Aliments Mi Corazon

This is the perfect free of charges app to announce an update or a new product on your store. I also recommend their shipping bar.

Sternstaubleds

Definitely a great app. You can customize a lot without even paying anything. I can definitely recommend it!

Cute Shoes N Stuff

It's very easy to install. My store is new so we shall see how it goes. I like the fact that you can put whatever you want and that it has options to move all across the page while the customers are shopping.

I'm using the free trial now but depending on how it goes...I may upgrade