Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

The In Thing Supplies

Love it, quick & easy to use. Can change as often as I like.
Also use the Free shipping bar - great

Italianbarber 2

Awesome app! Really easy to use and works perfectly. Highly recommend.

We The People Designs

Quick and easy to set up! Can't wait to see results. Will be upgrading after i see some results. Thanks for the App.

Mowtown Waldo Implement

I love this app. It's very customizable and easy to use. My changes update super fast, which I like a lot. It is an excellent way to display our FREE SHIPPING offer.
See our bar at mowtown.com

Maidnow

This is the exact app I needed! Thank you!

Google Cardboard Canada

Does exactly what it says! Super simple to use and tons of customization.

Shiftsupplements

We regularly use the QAB app for our Shopify store shiftsupplements.com It easy and quick to use, keeping visitors updated. We're the only Legion Supplements UK reseller and also use the QAB to let visitors to Shift Supplements know this. Legion are premium quality, all natural supplements that have been scientifically proven to deliver benefits such as increased strength, muscle endurance and growth, fat loss, and more. Not only that, Legion supplements are top rated by Labdoor.

Passw0rd1

Very easy to use - would have liked a few more custom options on letter spacing but that doesn't take anything away from the overall functionality.

Swabkk

very nice just what we needed thanks

Simply Stylish Gifts

Great app - easy to use and just what I needed for an announcement bar for new ranges, etc. I use the free option which is suits my needs. Highly recommended.
Nadia Handlinger - Simply Gifts