Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Rotwelsch

Amazingly simple but effective tool backed up by a great support team, ready to answer all my weird questions. Thanks!

Queer Warriors

I love the Quick Announcement Bar! I use this app on my cart page, right before check out to remind people about sales and coupons! Another perfect easy to use shopify app! Keep up the great work!

Mintapple

Great app for a quick promotion at the top or bottom of your site! Recommended!

Check out our site for a live demo - www.mintapple.co.uk

Cheers Guys :)

Chictastik

Love it!!! Easy to use and extremely useful.

Bitplay Snap 6

Good and easy to use App, and service as well.

Andover Model Shop

Does what it says on the tin 5 Stars

Your Nutritional Pt

Wow! Simple to use. Outstanding functionality. Fully customizable. Very impressive for a FREE app.

Teysha

HOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!

Why did I not find this 3+ years ago. The easiest thing in the world to install, great design options, and soooooo easy to configure.

I am a bar fanatic now and will be upgrading so I can add more!

www.teysha.world

Leisureease

Love the QAB app. A simple solution to a very visible call to action. When I needed assistance with a problem (a problem I had created) they took care of it and got back to me within 30 minutes! Will use it in the future and would recommend it to a friend.

Misterhound

Great App and with the easy to understand instructions can look great on any theme!