Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Helenskinz Online Nz

One of my favorite apps, and free! Look at my homepage and you will see it in action, it is currently displaying our Best Products with a button and a nice welcome message. It is easy to make and easy to change, if you have a sale that's a great place to put it. It can be set to stay in place when you scroll, it can be any color, any font, it's a really good app and if you want a display bar this one is a great one. Check it out, click our Shop Name above.

Jester Frolic

Simple and easy to use. Style options are sufficient.

Spenzus

really an ossom app from Hextom.Keep doing your great work.

So On And Sew 4th

An excellent way to notify my customers of current promotions and featured products! Love this!

Girlgetglamouroushair

Super simple, easy to create quick announcements, exactly what I needed for holiday shipping notices! Thank you!

www.girlgetglamorousHAIR.com

Littlewhimsy

simple and easy to use and customise

Igy Nutrition

The ability for us to target users from specific sources and the variety of placement options made this super easy!

Pro Fangirl

The app is cool and the customer service is excellent! I had a little problem getting it installed correctly and I sent a message to support late in the evening and I was answered twice that night. Had my problem fixed within just a few hours. (I'm still waiting to hear back from the other 2 app companies I messaged yesterday ugh)

Azfitnessequipment

Great app but still hard to control with multiple bars. I would love simpler control option and more control over when to show it and what triggers the bar.

The Cycling Croissant

Easy to install. Many customization options!