Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Girlgetglamouroushair

Super simple, easy to create quick announcements, exactly what I needed for holiday shipping notices! Thank you!

www.girlgetglamorousHAIR.com

Littlewhimsy

simple and easy to use and customise

Igy Nutrition

The ability for us to target users from specific sources and the variety of placement options made this super easy!

Pro Fangirl

The app is cool and the customer service is excellent! I had a little problem getting it installed correctly and I sent a message to support late in the evening and I was answered twice that night. Had my problem fixed within just a few hours. (I'm still waiting to hear back from the other 2 app companies I messaged yesterday ugh)

Azfitnessequipment

Great app but still hard to control with multiple bars. I would love simpler control option and more control over when to show it and what triggers the bar.

The Cycling Croissant

Easy to install. Many customization options!

Empoweralum

Does exactly what we need it to. Very straight forward as well.

Haliving

LOVE that i was able to get the new discounts out for a flash sale BEFORE my competitors - due to QAB + Shopify. I had the discount code, the collection selected and the QAB up in 5 minutes.

Tinygreencup

This is such a cool banner! It does just what it says, no issue or unprofessional look. I use this banner app and their "free shipping" banner app, they both work fabulously!

Choix

Great app and excellent support as well. Tried a couple other announcement bar apps that significantly impacted the page size and load times for my shop but this one is compact and runs fast!