Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Tinygreencup

This is such a cool banner! It does just what it says, no issue or unprofessional look. I use this banner app and their "free shipping" banner app, they both work fabulously!

Choix

Great app and excellent support as well. Tried a couple other announcement bar apps that significantly impacted the page size and load times for my shop but this one is compact and runs fast!

Alpha Threads

Does exactly what it needs to and only took me a matter of seconds to setup. Great app!

Krystal Kelar

Love this app. Easy to change according to need and simple to accomplish the task of letting my customers know what they need to do. Even on my busiest days I know I can get the message out quick!

Estatecustomforge Com

I am excited to find a simple solution and attention grabbing for offering a discount!

Faulhaber

This is a basic app that has everything you need for a good start. Easy to use and customize.

The Case Capital

This app is amazing if you want to send a message out to your customers. The app works excellently and the support team is awesome! If you have any questions or need any help then they will answer right away and give you whatever help you may need.

Jacquis Preemie Pride

Quick and easy to use. Thanks!

Sidelake Deals

Nice app! It just do what it´s made for!

Miss Runway Boutique

Love this app. So easy to use and it's Free! Highly recommend it.