Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

The Home Bar Company

Super easy to use and I love that it's unbranded. Also, I had an issue with how the bar was showing up in mobile, emailed support, and got an email and a solution back within five minutes. (It reacts differently to different themes and the solution is actually built into the interface already, I just hadn't seen it.)

Am very pleased.

Corvette Solution

Great app Does what I want it to do www.corvettesolution.com

Timberrok

Fantastic simple, yet powerful app! Now we can tell visitors to our site the important news, sales, or anything else we wish to convey! I can't believe this isn't a standard part of Shpoify!

Gizzy Gifts And More

This is an awesome and simple app to use. I have wanted something like this for ages!

Darling Baby Shop

This app has created additional revenue for my small business, which is what we all aim for. The app is so easy to use, even for the non-technical business owners! I'm so happy I found this app and have shared it with all of my other Shopify Small Business Owner friends :)

Short Story

Super easy to use / understand and very effective!
Best of all it's Free!!

Good man!!

Crossbons

WONDERFUL APP. EASY AND EFFECTIVE

Sneaker Tees Apparel

Great for reminding customers of what we offer. With so many sneakers releasing we can always remind them of our sneaker matching tees for a particular sneaker and what offers we have. It can make a purchase decision easier.

Blue Moon Crystals Jewelry

This is a great app that works well and looks great! Thanks!

Kravwearuk

Useful and simple to set up. It's subtle enough not to clutter the screen but you can set it up to be eye catching enough. Great little app, just what I was looking for. NM :)