Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Treasurepicker

I have had this app for a couple of months now and I really love how easy it is to use! Thanks for the awesome app!

Condom Usa

Awesome App!!!! Just to announce exactly what i need to announce and very easy to manipulate, plus the 'all countries ' target, supherb!!!

Superbrace

Great app, very generous to offer the free version. Thanks, look forward to trying out your other apps. The SuperBrace team

Cowbells

MOOvelous app! Free version has just what we needed. Now we are looking at the premium for "wants"... so many options for $4.99/month!

Bessie Bovinae
Cowbells.com

Www Marinevinylfabric Com

This App is great. Very easy to use and works great. It helped increase my sales.

Lexcustoms

As soon as I saw this app existed I was stoked. Much better way to get reviews from customers and the customer doesn't have to do much either.

J Birds Perch Jewelry Crafts

I like this app. I have not had any issues with it's functionality, although I cannot say I have had an influx of sales since installing it. I think it is great to use as another add bar without cluttering the template up too much. I am still experimenting with what the best way is to drive traffic and cart conversions. Thanks!

A Whiff Of This

Very easy to use and free! It's a great tool to announce sales and free shipping!

Bikini Mamas

Great experience - easy to use

Nectar 3

Great app! Has definitely increased conversions. I do wish it was a bit more customizable, but it's still fabulous & free!