Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

A Whiff Of This

Very easy to use and free! It's a great tool to announce sales and free shipping!

Bikini Mamas

Great experience - easy to use

Nectar 3

Great app! Has definitely increased conversions. I do wish it was a bit more customizable, but it's still fabulous & free!

Oasislync

App is very east to use and looks great on our website. It's one of the most useful free apps out there.

Heaven Of Sound

A fantastic free app. Works stable and reliable. We use this as well as the free shipping bar for months and just had once a minor problem which was solved by their helpful support quickly. Very recommended!

Yard Outlet

I have used this free app for a couple of months now. It is easy to use and gets results. We have increased conversions with the discounts we have been able to show. We are looking to upgrade to the paid version so that we can customize and schedule the announcement bars with all of the sales and promotions we will be running. A small price for all it does. Very good app for free! I recommend it.

Overthrow Clothing

Quick and easy to set up and simple to customize. Just what I was looking for!

Shop Lustre

Fab app! Easy to set up and use. Best part? You can make changes quickly through the dashboard.

Trayvax Enterprises

Free straight forward app with good customization options

Woodnax

Great app! Easy to set up and it looks just as I need it. Highly recommend