Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Bouncy Trampolines

I am only using the Promotion Bar function to add an urgency to my visitors buying decision and out of all apps I have tried so far this is by far the best! I am missing a free countown though ;)

Knock On Wood Co

Great app. I haven't used it yet, but it's purpose is wonderful. Easy to use and install.

Lily And June

This app is great! It was easy to use and link to my shopify store. I would definitely use it and also recommend it to others. I used the free version and I was able to customize the colors, font, size and overall look. The display bar allows for transparency which is something that I really like.

Ballerbellystest

Awesome App. It doesn't get more straight forward than this. Only a few clicks and you a banner live on your store. Every store should have this feature installed.

Great Work!

Lions Bay Coffee

Easy to use and very effective at catching the attention of visitors to your site.

Populobicycles

Hextom's Free Shipping Bar and Quick Announcement Bar are both simple, reliable, and work great. 5 stars.

Novelty Treasure

Seems easy to use and modify. Quick setup. Took less then 2 minutes.

Seduction Plaza

Hi, I was looking for this kind of app, it is great, a pleasant surprise. Multiple options and looks great on my shop: www.seductionplaza.com.
Try it on, you won't regret!

Roudebush Equipment

Great addition to our website! Thank you!

Shophair4u

it is great app , i love it , recommended to use this