Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Teysha

HOOOOOOOOOORAY!!!!!!

Why did I not find this 3+ years ago. The easiest thing in the world to install, great design options, and soooooo easy to configure.

I am a bar fanatic now and will be upgrading so I can add more!

www.teysha.world

Leisureease

Love the QAB app. A simple solution to a very visible call to action. When I needed assistance with a problem (a problem I had created) they took care of it and got back to me within 30 minutes! Will use it in the future and would recommend it to a friend.

Misterhound

Great App and with the easy to understand instructions can look great on any theme!

Harriscouture

Great App does exactly what it says and easy to use! 100% recommend.

Econavitas

Takes minutes to install and customize.
Works exactly as advertised. A must have for all websites

Littlethingsuk

Simple to install and effective. Great for all sorts of promotions

Letizia California

Simple and easy to use. I love the customization ability. Got it up on the website in a couple minutes. Thank you!

Scene By Scene

This is a really simple to use app that lets us communicate important information to our customers in a clean and effective way. Had it up and running on the shop in a few minutes. What can I say, it does what it's supposed to and it's free.

I am also using Hextom's Free Shipping Bar (also free) and have started using the Last Second Coupon app (paid for but after a day has made it worthwhile - the free trial is easily going to pay for the first month subscription). Great, hassle free apps that work and are reasonably priced or free. I'd definitely recommend them.

Bear Komplex

We are using the notification bar and it is exactly what we were looking for. Extremely fast customer service when I had a question as well.

Delicious Yogini

We use the Quick Announcement Bar. The customization was easy and has many choices for font, etc. Very happy and recommend this app.