Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Meddy Teddy

Great simple app that works well. See it in action at www.meddyteddy.com

Swak Designs 2

stupid easy to use - great app!!!

Bark Fifth Ave

What a quick and professional looking way to announce important store events, sales, and new arrivals all without having to stop and call my IT guys! Thanks QAB! :)

Studio Shim

Very easy to use so far. Hopefully my customers like it too :)
Thanks www.studioshim.ca

Tracejadecom

Such a helpful, customizable app that's easy to set up. So useful for us to promote our jewelry!

Find Something Else

Hi, I have been looking for a app that does exactly what it advertises & majority of it is free! Most apps give you you very little in its free! Like it. this is simple to use.

The Fiberists

This is a great simple and free app that does what it says it will do. We use it to show sales, events or anything else we want customers to be notified about.

Pure Cravings

So far so good! We added this free app to Shopify to communicate news and updates...basically anything we needed to draw customers attention to. This has been a nice alternative to sending our customers tons of emails.
I like how the tool is laid out. It's easy to figure out, and gives you adequate control over the announcement bar you are creating.

Beatty May Home Interiors

A fab app that is simple to use & doesn't obstruct your website.
A 5* review from me!

Artlessly Beautiful

The Quick Announcement Bar is AMAZING!! It's sleek and is beautiful! Very well designed.

Artlessly Beautiful