Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

BFCM App, show your Black Friday sales on a bar, boost sales

Go Good NZ

Nice and easy way to display geo-specific message. The tracking of the clicks is an interesting feature. Message update is sometime a bit too slow to be effective but it's not a deterrent.
I would recommend this app.

Chenille Boutique - DESIGNER FASHION HOUSE

Took me quick couple minutes to add what I wanted.
Many other features if under premium upgraded account.

leplaizirfruite

Je n'ai pas encore utilisé votre application. Je vous donnerai un retour une fois utilisé! En tout cas merci pour vos initiatives.
Cordialement

Dop Bothaer

I just start using it and for now I don’t have any problem with it. It is easy to set up and there is good option

WoodLaurie Store One

J'ai utiliser cette application c'est très facile et très indiquant.
Je L'aime et je tiens a encourager les fabricants a continuer dans leur travaux.
Yesssssssssssssssss

Revelation Store

Very Helpful. No code involved. Thank you! Used it on the top of the website for a basic information.

Camargo Events

Very comprehensive, but easy to use. I chose the application based on its high number of highly rated reviews.

516 Polish

Used for a quick coronavirus promotion, was simple to install and the free version does more than enough for me. Very pleased!

thelightdesign

Maybe didn't see but look like there's no ption to bolden the letters. Still good app though! I recommend

carbon tactics

I used this app to create a clearance/ sale bar. it looks nice I havent seen results yet. Hopefully it gives more purchases.