Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Qfc Ie

great support. very handy app.

Azul Tea

Good app. Does exactly what it says.

Tradecraftjewelry

Love this app! Works perfectly, very useful. Thank you!

Mylilbean

The perfect way for getting messages across to potential customers! I am using it to post my shipping rates up front.

Hickory Stick

Hey, it seems to work fine. Simple and effective way to let folks see what is happening at your store without a lot of messing around. Anyone can do it! Thanks

Ejuices Co

Great App!

Very useful and great support!

We asked if we could have the space for the bar pre-load so that it doesn't push the page down after the page has already loaded and Sophie helped us out and got us exactly what we needed and she helped very quickly.

Loveny

Just what I needed! Quick install, easy customization with much things to customize. Great! Thanks a lot!

Podge Elvenstar Art

so simple and gets the word out!

Really Good Pets Shop

I have been looking for over a year for a simple app like this! Finally! something that was desperately needed is finally an app! I use the Free version, but I am upgrading to the Premium version, just so I can support these people even more. It does exactly what I need and very simple to use!

The Champagne Gypsy

Wonderful little app! Does exactly as promised!