Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Thebereancall

Just installed the app and upgraded to the Premium version so I can schedule automatically.

Emailed a question and heard back WITHIN MINUTES! I'm sure that doesn't happen every time but this company is definitely "there", and gave me a great solution to my question.

Venmill

super happy. it's free and does exactly what I needed it to do. no fuss.

Number 9 Fashion Studio

Works well. Simple, easy, effective!

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

This App is a MUST....LOVE IT AS WELL AS THE PRICE! Love it!!

Sur Ton Mur

A very simple app but with all the customizations available to make it incredibly useful. Well done!!

French Press Coffee

Simple but effective. Thanks.

Studiochris

I downloaded the app and had an announcement bar on my website in a total of 2 minutes. Easy to use interface, with many free option and the banner looks professional on my website. Love it! Thanks Hextom!

Agds

Just what I needed for a holiday announcement! Very easy to use. I'm sure I'll be using it again and again.

State Apparel

Does what it needs to get done. MAJOR PLUS - their support is almost like 24x7. I've reached out a couple of times and have gotten almost immediate response. Not to mention they fixed issues super fast!

Fasten Swim

This app is great and the staff is wonderfully responsive! I needed some help with the placement of my announcement bar and within an hour they had this working perfectly for me! Highly recommend.