Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

SimpliKo GmbH

Quick and simple to use. Lots of customisation options. Sadly all the good stuff is behind a paywall but its justifiable. Great app!

FIFINE MICROPHONE

Very nice. It's quite easy to use. With different colors and patterns to choose to use, it really makes my announcement stand out.

BSA Electronics

Been great so far, easy to setup and use. Love the price and flexibility of the free level. Keep up the great work guys.

Ausnew Home Care

NICE AND EASY APP! i ENJOY USING IT AS IT IS FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE. I CAN MAKE QUICK ANNOUNCEMENTS WHENEVER I WANT!

molamodel

Great way to communicate with my clients. It's easy to install and they have an outstanding support team.

donna dulce

Muito bom, bem acessivel, e funciona como é esperado, assinei um monte de aplicativos e gostei de todos dessa empresa, agora minha loja vende

Cetoute's Goods

First time using this app to help create a banner. I almost paid someone 900 to do this easy task !!

Rejuva Fresh

Easy to set up and also easy to create new multiple bars. Quite a few formatting options, even on free plan. If you want to make a rotation bar or more fancy design such as emoji and images you would need to upgrade, but I think the paid plan is also reasonable cost.

Body-Mind-Spirit Healing Arts

Incredibly easy to use and very effective! It immediately increased traffic to the pages I needed people to view.

sextoycandleco

Really impressed! Watched a YouTube video which inspired me to install a benefits bar to drive conversions. Simple and more than enough customisation for me on the free plan.