Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Laura Bottas

QAB is really helpful to make my e-shop look crowded and attractive.
Customer surf the shop can easily guide by the announcement.

Urban Optimist

It was easy to install and was done in just a few minutes. If it increases sales, then my four stars will go up to five.

digitalshoppy.in

very well designed but for free users there are only limited options but its ok very good app for announcement tool

ascot & charlie

Convenient, useful and easy to set up/ use. The bar animations seem to not be working, but the rest is pretty simple. Design options a bit limited.

lagom.eco

Easy to use and clear to understand. Free plan is enough to start. Lot of choices to personalize the announcement bar. Good app !

JAMES & JACOB

I do appreciate this application it's exactly what I expected. Hope it will work well, I have just installed it.

Muscle Supplements

Easy set up and looking forward to using on our website. Have not put it in action yet but will update later

MegzCo Studio

I used this app to post an announcement about holiday shipping times. It was really easy to configure and helped manage shipping expectations for my customers.

XXIV Active

Consider making the bar sticky on top of the dashboard, so that we don't have to constantly scroll up and down to preview it when making changes.

HenJa Hair

Easy to create and isntall. I wish there was an option to have a center pop-up banner message instead of only the top, bottom or html coding. Other than that, I like it and works great with sales.