Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote Black Friday sales on notification bar, increase sales

Gabrielle Izen Design

Brilliant app. So easy to use and to make updates. Good choice of colours and fonts for the free to use option. Thanks!

Purse & Clutch

This app is easy to use & does exactly what I was looking for, even on the free plan. It's simple to customize & is allowing us to highlight our COVID policies.

Trini Jungle Juice Store

Easy to install and set up. I'm currently using the free plan, but from the looks of things, there a lot of functionality to be explored with their paid plans.

TeacherScrubsandMoreStore

I am currently using the free version of this app. It works well, and is fairly easy to use. When I had a little trouble finding the correct settings, customer support was quick and helpful. I have been able to make edits easily and quickly on my own since then.

Vinyl Cottage

This app was easy to install and works perfectly for the short messages I need to communicate with my customers.

The Gypsy Den

Easy to design and install. Other ones I tried wouldn't work properly but this one is working flawlessly with my site.

TYN-SHOP

nice app rather everyone to use it thank you so much. And it easy to use. just follow instruction you will get it right away

Tadpole Crossing

I made my first Sale Banner and it was pretty easy! Glad I tried it. I truly had no trouble figuring out how to use it.

Classic Legacy

I used Quick Announcement Bar to let my visitors know of my 20% discount to celebrate my birthday. I know I will use this often!

One Hott Mamma

Amazing, user friendly, quick and easy to update/edit. Best around! The templates are easy to update color/font/size. Highly reccomend!