Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Bamblu

Thank was easy! I have been looking for a solution because the notification bar in the theme was not effective. Glad someone referred me to Quick Announcement Bar!

Riff Raff Holding LLC

I use this bar all the time to let customers know about important things going on with our store. It is super easy to use and very customizable. I highly recommend this app!

MFLIBRA - Antique Books

Quick Announcement Bar App is the perfect way to interact with your visitors! Add it to your website and instantly allow your users to see your announcement! Fully customize the look and feel - colors, layout, etc. to fit seamlessly into your site design.​ Great job Hextom!

Fitnessoz

I really liked this app absolutely fantastic, it is free and ti does a lot of job.

thank you ! c

SANHOYA

Quickly set up ! !!fantastic! just need to set up basic parameter, such as font, message, color, pages....

What Are You Carrying? A Handbag Boutique

The app was so easy to use! I was able to get the banner I was looking for to place on my website. Thank you!

Pride & Proud Designs

WOW, always scared to try new apps. This was painless and fast! Could not believe how easy this was to use.

OMONI BOUTIQUE

very easy to use, very user friendly via mobile or desktop! I would highly recommend - no fuss or muss, simple, clean and gets the message across!

A Quiet Office

Simple, easy to use and set-up! I created my flash sale announcement bar up and running in no-time! Would definitely recommend.

France Media Shop

Announcement Bar is a simple and easy application that does exactly what I want it to do. Well done!