Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Pet Connect

Free Quick And Easy. A+ there Is paid features but all the free features are great and you don't really need to upgrade unless you really want to

Hypnotic Dog

Easy customization, worked great to do black friday sales or put shipping announcements! I'd recommend to others.

Roof Top Overland

Easy to use and lots of options for a free app! I use it almost daily and has been helpful to promote discount codes.

Detoxification Works ®

We've been using this app for years now - no hick ups no drama, nothing. We never had to contact customer support till yesterday and our one question/issue was resolved instantly. We wish all apps were created equal :). 5 stars for sure.

Moses Tee Shop

Easy to install and just what we needed. The colour settings are great and easy to use. Many possibilitys to place it.

ANARA & CO ENGRAVINGS

I really enjoyed using this app to set up a banner on my website with promocode on the top of the page.

Rough Magic Creations

I've only installed this app today, but I really like it. Eventhe free version does what I want it to do.

Cultivated Community

This app made is very easy to create a simple banner with a shipping announcement. The free option, important for small stores, has a nice amount of customization available.

The Handsome Bee Company

Awesome service -- highly recommended, and we're looking forward to having enough revenue that we can upgrade to the paid version.

Rich Boys

This app comes in handy when I have a flash sale or announcement that I don’t want to have create and pay for a whole new banner image. It’s perfect!