Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Messy Little Thing

this took me less than 5 minutes! so impressed. thank you :) I wanted up updated customers about the COV-19 virus and was able to link to the page.

Boxwood

Very easy and straightforward to set up - kudos!
Even the basic (free) version provides a good amount of customization - very happy!

Dishmaster Faucet

Gets the job done nicely. Flexible. Quick and easy to make all sorts of announcements and notifications.

Avah + Serafin Baby Geschenke

I tried the free option for a short info for my page visitors and it was super easy to handle. No coding skills are needed.

mw-healthcare-center

Awesome tool-very easy to use FOR SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO CODE. I was impressed by the free options as well.

Pleni Naturals

This app works great and easy to use! It's easy to change fonts, colors and so on. I do recommend this app.

DeBrosse

works super well. easily customizable. with free version you can only get 1 bar though which is a bummer, but it's still great!

Seaward & Stearn

Just needed a quick and basic message for shoppers (in the wake of Coronavirus curbing measures being introduced in London). Did precisely what I had in mind.

Independent Jewellers

Works perfect. Free plan is generous. Try this one first! Simple to use but all of the features are there for you.

Universal Coins

I was concerned when I saw discussion of this app only being available at a premium cost. Due to the recent COVID-19 pandemic, I needed a quick solution that will allow me to alert my customers of our closure. Quick Announcement Bar allowed me to do this without any cost and the premium features are useful enough that I will continue to use this in the future.