Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

EVERYDAYPARTS

Amazing to work with easy as anything to install and really easy to work with, just click and drop..

Love & Honor

This app is perfect, took me less than 5 minutes to create an announcement bar. Thank you to the developers.

Advolat Watches North America

Awesome quick announcement bar!!!! Added just what I needed! Love the functionality!!!!! Looking forward to using it more and more

One Bright House

Great app - quick and easy to use, would be great if there was a trial promotion to test premium features.

Tourne-Sol

I needed an announcement bar and I needed to set it up quickly.

I was able to do just that with this app.

It worked like a charm!

Thanks!

Shirts-Plus

I really like, how this app works! It's a very simple to use app and with a few clicks you have a really nice announcement bar on your site@

pearlsnlucent.com

the best announcement bar in the market. the free version does wonders. thank you. been using it for more than two years. Finally proving a review

Divine Poetry

It is a very easy and simple app to set up, it looks great also. I am very happy with the app so far!

simplyfrenchvintage

Excellent App and very easy to use - Thank you. It has been used to give shipping information at the head of the website, all done in only 10 minutes.

kolpaworld.com

What a great tool to let people know about our current situation! Million thanks to a developer.