Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Lambchopssocks

Very easy to use. clear instructions. Set up took less than 3 minutes.
I like the way I can change the type face and size.

juicewrld999.infostore

Perfect and very easy to set up, it helped us manage an issue we had with the website . i would recommend

smartnlazy

I used this app to highlight sale as announcement bar on top of my home page, It's amazing, very straight forward and excellent support. You won't need more than the free plan to design stunning announcement bars. Thanks to the developer, very helpful.

VR Parduotuvė

This is exactly what I was looking for. Simple and easy to use. In Free Plan you are available to edit a bunch of options and make it look just how you wanted. I would like to say a big thank you for app devs!

Wild Tree Essentials

This was the most straightforward and easy-to-use app. I tried and deleted three others before finding this one. Couldn't be happier.

Hullabaloo Book Co.

We have been using this the entire Holiday season and it works GREAT. Just as described. Super easy and fast to change the banner on the top of your site.

God's Children Co

Awesome free app to let your customers know about your promotions! Very customizable with the option of upgrading!

Snapnoodle

Super simple to set up and use. I've never had any issues. Even the free version works terrific. Looks great on my site!

Leena & Lu

So easy to use! and did exactly what I needed on the free plan! Great App and I definitely recommend

Foodgles Marketplace

Quick Announcement Bar App works perfectly for what I need it for. You can't go wrong especially with the free plan that is available to you. This app is easy to use and I would definitely recommend them. I give this app 5 stars.