Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

InBody HQ

I love how the app allows everything from bar color, font, placement, design to text. So far, really like the app.

Ozato Coffee

Super Easy! There are a lot of great options for FREE, and some stellar ones at a small cost! SUPER GREAT!

Coast to Coast Vintage

Easy to use! Super helpful and the free plan is more than enough for me! I would definitely recommend it.

R. Hanauer Bow Ties

This bar has worked wonderfully! It's helped us convert many cold web visitors into loyal customers.

fullhair-gr

It is a really great app. I get to inform my clients about the discounts or anything I want in only 2 steps! And it is really easy to use.

Kontor-inventar.dk

Works as expected, easy to customize to your needs. Using it to increase social proof of my webshop.

El Reino de los Juegos de Mesa

Works Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anjail's House of Fashion

This app is easy to use. So happy I came across this app. I have the ability to even animate my announcement bar which is beyond amazing!

Bass Farms, LLC

Easy Peasy! Exactly what I needed to get our Free Shipping message front and center, so no one can say they "didn't see the code!"

Parkhurst Knitwear

Great App it helped us quickly announce a sale without a big learning curve. so glad to have found this!