Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Indeora.com

Great easy to use app, quick to install and configure, does what I need on the site, highly recommend.

HumBird

This is a great app but do not use their code to make the bar show up sooner. It caused havoc in my webstore with mobile users. My html expert figured it out pretty quickly but I would advise not adding it. Otherwise, great announcement bar!

Dwyer Home Collection

I use this app to do Flash Sales. So glad I came across it. It's easy and produces results. I may use it for a vacation announcement as well.

Turqle UK

It is quick and easy to create... would have liked a BOLD text option on the free version - keep you posted about how well it worked on the site.

CatsCraddle

So far I like this app do to the ease of use. The free plan works well for me right now but I will consider upgrading to optimize later.

babycils

pas mal vraiment j’espère que cela m'aidera à augmenter mon taux de conversion .
Je laisserai un commentaire si ce n'est pas le cas

Iconic active wear

I use this app. for store announcements it is easy to use and does just what I want it to very happy with it easy and friendly to use

Aquariclear

Great app. Keep shooting to make better. Like how it has access to so many different styles and bar features.

The Lovely Keepsake Company

Very easy to use. Just wish there were more options in the free element that were sold to me as a reason for downloading, in particular the image availability. Free version is v basic, but if it works I'll perhaps purchase.

DaNeez

This is definitely a great app. It is easy to use and does exactly what it promised to do. Also, the app is beautiful and makes a great impact on my store.