Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Daira's Jewelry

REALLY EASY AND HELPFUL. IT was great at what i needed for my new website launch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LazyLure

This app is awesome! Quick bar made and really enjoy the authenticity of the app and how easy it is to use. Thanks!

Lucille's Design Boutique

...........took seconds to set up........ SO AWESOME!
If you need something simple like I did, this is for you

Alvaro apparel

Very easy to use! Looks good and it’s effective much better than Shopify’s standard announcement bars!

Purses Paris

best app ever, functional and easy to use. Enjoy to work with them. All Free and that matter for young dropshipper ! Thanks for your work and sharing
Regards

Playlingerieshop

What a great urgency building tool. This helps us get those clicks that we need during our relaunch.

Beauty By J. Brazil

I used this app to alert my customer about covid-19 delays. it's very easy to use. great app. i recommend it

Mavis Mabel

Super easy to use Awesome it really helped me create a unique selling point
being unable to code this was an easy option.

Trimsane

So easy to install and edit. Looks great with different options. I recommend this, and has a free plan too.

Keeping Coffee

I first used the app to display all my announcement in the store. It is easy to use and easy to naviagte