Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Body-Mind-Spirit Healing Arts

Incredibly easy to use and very effective! It immediately increased traffic to the pages I needed people to view.

sextoycandleco

Really impressed! Watched a YouTube video which inspired me to install a benefits bar to drive conversions. Simple and more than enough customisation for me on the free plan.

glowlabnj

Beautiful simple and comprehensive app wow! Really appreciate all of the little details and even has animation!

Sterizone Innovations LLP

good app easy to use. I would recommend it to my other friends to use who use shopify. can be recommended to people working professional.

Oddz N Endz Thrift Gift and Consignment boutique LLC

very good app used it for 1st time and it was very easy. I used it to advertise my sales as they change

Chocosol Traders Wholesale

I thought I was going to have to spend half my day figuring out code to add a new announcement bar and then found this app and got the exact look I wanted in 2 minutes. I literally just installed it 2 minutes ago so I'm not sure if it's going to have any future downfalls but so far so good!

Kitchen Zonee

thank you very nice app, Reccomended thank you very nice app, Reccomended thank you very nice app, Reccomended

Squisiti.net

Mi piace, ottima la soluzione del pulsante sulla barra che io userò perdare maggiori spiegazioni perfetta

DarknightHimself

Quick Announcement Bar does what it supposed to do, free, highly recommended! Thank you for creating the app!

Print You Think

Its Really awesome app which is actuallly very useful for online store ,and that too a free of cost ...its awesome