Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Phoenix Rising Saddles Gaited Horse Tack

This app is simple to use and allows me to easily point customers to a point of focus at any given time.

Hairfix

Very easy to use and works well, no bugs! Would recommend.
We have tried other promo bars but this one is so easy, free plan is great.

SO SWEATY

An Incredible versatile and effective announcement bar. Added to store as a HURRy SALE ENDS SOON bar in red and immediately had an affect on conversions! Worked perfectly even with my sliding side bar. Great work

OutbackLED

Made announcements to my website super easy! I can get my customers up to date with our latest sale or promotions!

Melanie Mills Hollywood

Really Good app! I enjoy using it and making great banners for our website! I feel it brings in traffic!

FuzzButt Fursuits

Does what it says on the tin! The interface to set up the banners couldn't be simpler if you tried. Great app!

LeeAnn Scott Premier Jewelry

I have a couple apps by Hextom. Very pleased with ease of installing, customizing, and using the apps. Free plan actually has a lot to offer. Keep up the great work!

Skin Care Soft

C'est une très bonne application. Elle permet d'optimiser le taux de conversion. Les informations importante "code promo etc..." sont visible tout le long de la navigaton du prospect.

EVERBLVCK

Very useful app. Very Highly recommended for all new stores. The free plan does the job for me. Thanks

Kika Tableware

Easy to use!
Efficient.
Recommend to upgrade to premium
Duplicate function saves a lot of effort !!!