Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Dear Valor

Perfect and so easily customized to suit my needs. Grateful that it is free with so many upgrades available.

Shop Kloset Essentials

I use this bar to make quick announcements on my website to boost my conversions. I really like how simple and easy it is to create and design.

ArteDei

Schnell, einfach und zielführend. So weit ich bis jetzt beurteilen kann, ist dies DIE App, um Banner auf seinem Shop einzufügen.

The Indigo Nook

I needed a customizable announcement bar and this app was perfect to create that! It was extremely easy to use and allowed for the right amount of customization.

Savanna Fine Art

Works perfectly. Easy to install and plenty of customization options even with the free plan. Can recommended

Bespoke Bindery

Simple and effective - does exactly what I need. Helps answer those nagging questions your buyer might have.

cooltai

簡単にバナーが作れて便利です!アップグレードすればもっとデザインが使えるのだと思いますが、フリープランでも十分です。フリープランでももうちょっとデザインが使えるとうれしいかな。動くボタンなどの良さがテストできないので・・・

Missley Boutique

for my first time using it, it was quick to understand and to navigate! it would be nice t include little more glitter colors or fun attributes

KiPP

Great app considering it is free. Give my store a lift and more sales. Should have it on your store.

Tranquila Corazón

Muy buena me ayudo mucho, muchas funciones son de paga pero por lo que ofrecen gratis me ayudo bastante para promocionar mis descuentos!