Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Oriode International

One of the most useful app in shopify app store. I'm loving the free feature❤❤❤ Oriode international.

Solo Honey's Emporium

It's free but you're able to do enough without paying for the premium, it's easy to use & very neat interface.

Myawesomeshower

The best software available. It's free and easy to use. We truly recommend this, especially if you are already familiar with their other services.

Mama Liu's

I created a bar and applied it to my site within 2 mins! Super simple and easy to use. Would recommend and use again!

Bambooi UK

Used this app to fix size of announcement bar. Works really well and all sorts of great customisation options. Thank you!!

Erin Robinson Coaching

Awesome so simple to use and quick to add. I just added an announcement bar to my site in 5 minutes. Thanks

Real Whey

simple, elegant nd effective.. don't think twice, its worth it. you can simply announce your sale or offers

winestorageuk

Seems to do what i need it to do and makes my announcement bar look more professional. Looks good so far.

Nicky Jameson Art

I love this app. Made putting up announcements quick and easy. It's very well built with no issues, and easy to set up and customize.

Empires House

I think this is great, i love the customisation of it even on the free version. Easy to use and simple.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 423 424